Annual Affordable Housing Conference
To view this in your web browser or to share via social media or email, click here.
Registration is Now Open for 2017 Annual Affordable Housing Conference
CohnReznick’s Annual Affordable Housing Conference brings together the leading developers (not-for-profit and for-profit), investors, and agencies/housing authorities active in providing affordable housing throughout the country. We will be showcasing and educating attendees on successful projects that expand beyond the traditional housing model through tax credit financing. Innovative connections, such as with healthcare, can help strengthen and uplift housing efforts. It is within that spirit of new opportunities that this year’s conference will focus.
Primary areas of discussion will include the intersection of housing and healthcare including the success it is having when developers partner with hospitals and healthcare providers. The successes of supportive services, such as education in addition to healthcare, will be highlighted in addition to other business aspects developers and investors are facing in affordable housing, the LIHTC program, and the future of housing in America
- Power Discussions that spark fresh ideas and offer actionable guidance.
- Insider Perspectives on Industry Trends & Outlook; Housing, Supportive, and Community Building; Healthcare and Housing; HTCs, New Funds and Equity Sourcing; Business Strategy & Organizational Chaos; and Breakfast Issue(s) Lounge.
- One-on-One Connectivity with all of your development, business and financing questions specific to your world. Bring your questions!
- Premier Networking allowing you to mix and mingle with industry leaders at our evening reception, breakfast mixer, networking breaks, power lunch, and cocktail reception.
- Pre-Conference Workshop, the half-day primer, titled How Affordable Housing Gets Built.
- Opening Night Reception that will allow you to network, mingle, and talk all things Affordable Housing!
Additional speakers to be announced soon!
- Eric Klipfer, RBC Capital Markets
- Meg Manley, McCormack Baron Salazar
- Michelle Norris, National Church Residences
- Peter Sargent, Massachusetts Housing Investment Company
- Ali Solis, Enterprise/MakeRoom
Amplify your brand and benefit from the opportunity to be recognized in front of the industry’s prominent leaders and conference attendees. Find out more.
CohnReznick’s 2017 Annual Affordable Housing Summit will be held September 6-8 at The Mandarin Oriental, located on the Las Vegas strip. We have a room block for the conference starting Tuesday, September 5, 2017. Please make sure to book early in order to reserve your room!
The Mandarin Oriental’s in-house room reservations are available Monday – Friday from 8am–7pm (PST) and Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays from 9am–5pm (PST). In-house room reservations can be reached directly at (702) 590-8881. Please note that if you call outside of the listed hours of operation or if agents are on a call, you will be directed to central reservations. Central reservations does not have access to group rates being offered by the hotel and you will need to try the hotel again. Let them know you are with the “CohnReznick Annual Affordable Housing Conference.”
The conference represents an availability of CPE credits. A confirmation certificate will be provided to all eligible participants at the conclusion of the conference (for CPAs only). CPE credits are broken down by day and announced closer to the conference.